Digital Marketing and Performance Manager
metronome® is looking for a digital marketing performance manager.
metronome® is looking for a Digital Marketing Performance Manager. We are a strategically-led, performance-driven creative and technology agency. Our focus is on consumer experience, performance marketing and technology we can develop, manage and measure.
We create and deliver holistic strategies to optimise and drive the performance of our clients’ digital marketing investments. We work with local and international clients, large and small, across a range of categories including property, services, retail and leisure.
From digital and content-driven consumer services to enterprise products and web applications, our business means nothing without its people. Our team consists of around 18 specialists who are experienced and focused on delivering accountable and addressable outcomes.
We are currently looking for a Digital Marketing Performance Manager to manage new and ongoing digital performance campaigns for a range of clients. From helping define strategy through to delivery, you will be responsible for managing, co-ordinating and driving each campaign to success. This is a role for someone looking to collaborate with a dedicated team across content, outreach and paid media channels.
Performance Experience Required:
- Proven Lead Generation experience
- Track record in campaign management across Paid and Owned Channels – SEM, SEO, Outreach, Social, EDMs
- Ability to configure, monitor, report and optimise campaigns
- Clearly define briefs for team – content, display ads and EDMs
- Integrating live dashboards – reporting key insights to clients
- Maintaining relationships with consultants and media partners, following trends in digital, social and content marketing
- Maximising client relationships through added value, and optimising client marketing investments and returns
Platform Experience Preferred:
- Adwords, GDN, Display and Paid Marketing Platforms
- Google Analytics, Tag Management, Live dashboards
- MailChimp or similar Email marketing
- Monitoring and Variate testing tools
- CRM and marketing automation
A minimum of 3-5 years’ previous experience in digital marketing or performance agency role is required. You must be organised and able to work seamlessly in a dedicated and open team environment.
This is an opportunity to grow into a leadership role within the organisation. Your attention to detail and ability to manage multiple campaigns and clients will need to be at the fore from day one.
The position is based in South Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. Only applicants with the right to work in Australia need apply.
If you’re genuinely interested in committing to growing with our team, e-mail an introduction and your resume to [email protected]