metronome® is looking for a digital producer to join our team.
metronome is a marketing and technology agency developing products and platforms ranging from consumer websites and portals to enterprise applications. We’re looking for someone ready to continue their digital career, who is ready to support and grow our services in user experience, content, performance marketing and technical development.
You’ll be working closely with our experience and technical team, along with clients and our partners. We want someone to embrace a client’s business, understand their needs and help facilitate an effective and collaborative working relationship. Responsibilities include:
- Writing project scopes, functional specifications and other documentation.
- Contributing to UI/UX including sitemaps, wireframes, and user flows.
- Attend meetings with Account Management and Clients. Leading our digital process to success – define, develop, deliver.
- Digital Project Management – managing deadlines, WIPs, content and the allocation of resources.
- Collaboration with our team, including content, seo and outreach, developers and performance.
- Managing client expectations, scope creep, objectives, content and timelines.
- Working with the Development Team to improve our production process.
A solid understanding of the digital landscape is paramount to this role, as you will be working on a wide range of projects. Requirements of the successful applicant include:
- Project Management skills, monitoring project performance and priorities.
- Experience working with developers on large scale UX projects is highly favoured.
- Experience in tracking and managing tickets, bugs and change requests.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Tag Management, and SEO.
- Experience with Marketing Automation, CRM and other SAAS.
- Tertiary qualified with formal education across project management or technology/IT.
- Ability to strategically lead and drive successful outcomes to specific time frames.
- Technical competence in content management systems, in particular, WordPress and leading eCommerce platforms.
- Excellent oral and written skills with attention to detail with strong, assertive communication skills.
You will have a strong project management discipline and the ability to consult with clients, and account management in the planning stages of projects, lending insight into feasibility, scope, budget, timing and resource allocation. You will be able to track the success of projects in progress and provide feedback and direction, as well as lead the improvement of workflow processes, maintaining quality and fostering innovation.
Previous experience as a digital producer in a creative, digital or marketing agency is essential.
A minimum of 3-5 years in a similar role is required.
The position is based in South Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. Only applicants with the ability to work in this location and possessing the right to work in Australia need apply.
If you’re genuinely interested in joining our team, email an introduction and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.