Performance Marketing Lead
We’re looking for a Performance Marketing Lead to join our performance team.
metronome® is a strategically-led, performance-driven marketing and technology practice. Our focus is on partnering with leading brands, businesses and platforms to deliver best practice customer experience, performance marketing and technology.
This role is ideally suited for someone looking to take the next step in their career and help scale our customer’s businesses by driving and optimising lead quality, understanding attribution and nurturing leads to sales success. We work as an extension of our client’s business and are truly embedded in their ecosystems.
This role will report into the Head of Client Services / GM, with whom you will work closely on key commercials, driving revenue and a premium client experience, ensuring continued retention and growth of clients.
What your day will look like
- Focusing on our performance service line, you’ll manage and coordinate the delivery of paid and organic strategies to help scale and optimise our clients’ digital marketing investments
- These strategies and ad operations typically include Search Engine Marketing and Optimisation, Social, Email Marketing and Database Acquisition, and Content Marketing
- You’ll be working and overseeing platforms such as AdWords and Facebook, CRMs and eMail Automation helping the team deliver campaigns and lead generation targets
- You’ll also manage content and campaign updates for various amplified and organic strategies
- As Metronome is a Google Partner, you will also be expected to lead by example and drive opportunities for continued certification within the team, particularly in the areas of Adwords and Analytics
- You will also have direct access to BETA products and support
The kind of person we’re looking for
- A minimum of 4 years’ previous experience working in a digital marketing or media agency
- Metronome specialises in the property marketing and technology space so previous experience with lead generation, lead quality scoring, and customer acquisition within this category will be an advantage
- Focused, energised and able to lead
- Able to work seamlessly with our Client Service and Technology team
- Strategic Experience in Acquiring Leads and Customers
- Expertise with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Ad ops experience in Set-up, Configuration, Bidding and Budgeting
- Tag Management and Analytics, UTM Sources
- Campaign understanding of SEM, SEO, Outreach, Social, EDMs
- Analytics, Data Studio and Dashboard Reporting
- CRM and Marketing Automation
- Experience with cross channel attribution tools
Platform experience essentials
- Adwords, GDN and Facebook business manager
- Google Stack, Tag Management, Live Dashboards SAAS
- CRM systems like Salesforce, Dynamics, Infusionsoft (Keap)
- MailChimp / similar Email marketing
What you’ll get out of it
- Young, collaborative team environment and culture
- Flexible work hours
- Regular team events
- Great location with loads of lunch options
Whether you’re emerging or proven, remuneration will reflect the right person who fits the culture with the right level of experience to deliver, share and learn. We have a policy of rewarding the highs and learning from the lows
The position is based in our office in South Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. Only applicants with the right to work in Australia need apply.
Interested in joining our team? Email an introduction and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org