Senior Graphic Designer
metronome® is looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to join our team for 6 months.
metronome is a creative marketing and technology agency helping brands perfect their image and messaging across all channels. We are looking for someone who loves building a brand from the ground up, predominantly in the property space.
You will work under the guidance of our Strategy team and Creative Director.
- Develop high-end creative strategies, brand identities and concepts that inspire and give purpose to our clients’ projects.
- Design and roll out clear and engaging communication across brochures, websites (working with our UI/UX team), print collateral, marketing materials and signage for key projects.
- Work through all phases of project execution from initiation to delivery collaboratively with our multidisciplined team.
- Work efficiently to meet all necessary project management milestones.
- Deliver vibrant and varied creative results across multiple projects simultaneously.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5-10 years of design experience
- Excellent graphic design and visual creation skills
- Experience in residential project marketing
- Highly creative and self-motivated
- Have a solid understanding of production techniques and project timing.
The contract will be for an initial 6 month period, with the possibility of extending beyond this upon mutual agreement and necessity.
The position is based in South Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. Only applicants with the ability to work in this location and possessing the right to work in Australia need apply.
If you’re genuinely interested in joining our team, email an introduction, folio links and resume to [email protected].